Our client is currently seeking an experienced and versatile Mechanical Fitter to join their successful Mt Isa branch as a service technician, in an ongoing role.
Our Ideal Candidate:
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes to be successful:
- Trade Qualification – Fitter with minimum 3 years’ experience
- Experience in a pump or engineering environment highly regarded
- C class Drivers licence is essential to travel to off-site works at customer premises;
- HR and forklift license would be an advantage
- 2 recent & relevant references
- Strong work ethic and enthusiastic team player
- 40 Hour Week
- Local Mt Isa residential role
If you meet the criteria and are keen to join the team, apply now!
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.