Our client who is an established civil and mining infrastructure company are seeking multiple experienced service person to work in near Middlemount
During your employment you will be working a 7 day on 7 day off roster, 12 hours per day. Flights ex Brisbane and Full Camp accommodation will be provided
The successful candidate would have the following skills and attributes:
- RIISAM212D - Service Mine Equipment
- RIIVEH307D- Operate heavy rigid vehicle
- Standard 11
- Current Coal Board Medical
- AUSTRALIAN COAL MINING EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience in similar position
- Physically fit - You will be changing filters and climbing in/out of trucks and equipment.
- Mechanical aptitude - Able to service machinery
- Current drivers licence
- Strong work ethic with high standards in safety
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.