Our client is seeking an experienced Site Administrator to join their team based in Blackwater QLD.
Site requirements are Monday to Friday, working 45-50hrs per week.
You will be provided full camp accommodation when on site.
To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate the following;
- Previous site administrative experience in a mining environment.
- Ability to work closely with contractors and project management team.
- Be highly organised
- Be a strong communicator in both your written and verbal work
- Be a team player
- Be able to work autonomously.
- Current Drivers licence with own transport.
- A commitment to your own safety and those who work with you.
- Coal board medical and Standard 11.
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.