Our civil construction client is seeking an experienced Site Administrator to join their team on a major civil construction project located in Gympie region.
The Site Administrator role is a part time position doing 2 - 3 days per week and working 8 - 10 hour per day, the project duration is approximately 6 months with the view to potentially move onto the next project within the area.
The main responsibilities of the position are:
- Handling incoming/outgoing correspondence
- Petty Cash Management
- Entering purchase orders/delivery dockets
- Arranging deliveries from suppliers
- Maintaining plant & labour registers
- Processing labour & plant timesheets
- Daily input & costing of equipment & labour
- Assisting the Manager with project administration
- Good understanding on Jobpac cost software
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of word & excel
- Experience with purchasing would be advantageous
- Have proven administration experience within mining, quarrying, construction or similar
- Be highly organised
- Be a strong communicator in both your written and verbal work
- Be a team player
- Be able to work autonomously.
- Current Drivers licence with own transport.
- A commitment to your own safety and those who work with you.
- Successful candidates will also be required to pass a pre-employment medical drug & alcohol test.
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.