Our client is currently seeking an experienced Site Construction Supervisor / Manager for a Government project in remote, NT. This is a full time contract and you will be responsible for managing the day to day operations and ensuring that the project is completed within strict time frames. This role is a hire point of Darwin, NT.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Building / Trade Supervisory background
- Manage and schedule trades and subcontractors while maintaining a professional site environment
- Overseeing and managing the build quality
- Ability to work well whilst under delivery time-frame pressure
- Strong sub-contractors management
- Adherence to quality standards and an eye for detail
- Experience using a range of tools
- An understanding and implementation of OH&S policies
- Ideally experience working in remote Northern Territory communities.
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.