In this role you will be working a negotiable roster supporting a 28 days on 7 days off rotating workforce.
- Being an integral part of the safety team, interfacing with site staff, senior management and clientele, to ensure standards are maintained.
- Ensuring that safety management systems, training programs, and HSE standards are compliant with company policies requirements
- Promote and facilitate the company Health, Safety and Environmental Management Plan internally within their business and with their vendors and sub-contractors on site
- Regulate the practices of the Company and its sub-contractors to ensure that all work performed is in accordance with the relevant state legislation, statutory and client requirements
- Conduct /lead HSE audits, accident/incident investigations, personnel inductions and drug & alcohol testing programs
- Working closely with clients and being responsible for client interface to answer any questions or queries regarding safety
- Work to schedule for assisting project teams with auditing high risk work activities in line with Critical Safety Essentials.
- Experience working within Western Australian mining sector is desirable.
- Degree or diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
- 3+ years' experience in a similar position
- Good time management and reporting skills
- Experience working on projects with values of $20+ Million
- Site based experience is essential
- Demonstrated ability to lead and facilitate risk assessments associated with project work.
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.