As Site Supervisor your job will be to oversee and assist all construction operations on site, complete reports & attend daily/weekly site meetings.
This includes but not limited to:
- Reporting - Daily Office Report, Weekly Construction Progress, Technical Queries, 2 week Schedule of works, Variations.
- Schedule of works - Programming Schedule into Microsoft Project for monthly outlook,
- Meetings - Daily Pre-start w/staff, Daily 4pm interface with Sub contractors, Weekly 4 week outlook meeting, Any/All RTIO requested meeting
- OH&S - Oversee all site employees ensuring they follow policy/procedure, JHA’s, Take 5, CCC, WMS & SWMS, ITP.
- Overseeing all elements of Site - Meeting w/ Clients supervisor(s) on issues, logistics, managing all
- Culture - Being a leader, resolve issues promptly, holding team accountable, setting/keeping high standards & creating a safe environment. Listening to the team’s needs & support where needed.
- Extensive experience in civil / mining industry
- Strong Knowledge of all plant & machinery
- Understanding of schedule & timeframes
- Strong OH&S knowledge
- Knowledge of best practice and product as per industry standards.
- Ability to read & interpret drawings, plans & schedules are vital
- Managing large teams & multiple projects
- Leadership skills is key for your team’s success
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and work under pressure
- Well organised and systematic
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.