About the Role:
Celotti Workforce is currently seeking an experienced Site Supervisor for our structural steel erection and welding contractor company.
Our Ideal Candidate:
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes to be successful:
- Prepare daily installation schedules and resource allocations.
- Assist to prepare construction programmes and methodologies.
- Assist to prepare SWMS, ITPs.
- Liaise with clients to overcome site constraints.
- Monitor and report on project performance.
- Site set out.
- Be part of the steel installation crew.
- Advance Rigger Ticket
- Able to read structural steel drawings (essential)
- White Card
- Working at Heights
- Driver License
- Able to use Ipad to complete work orders/planning.
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY NOW below, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.