Our Ideal Candidate:
- Previous Labouring Experience
- Construction Safety Induction Card (White Card).
- Reliable and hard working
- Good communication skills.
- Local Katherine resident or able to travel to Katherine for shifts using own vehicle. (No transport or accommodation provided.)
- Physically fit and strong work ethic
- PPE: Long Sleeve work shirt, long work pants, steel cap boots, hard hat
- Ability to pass police clearance
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY NOW, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.