An opportunity has presented for 5 Trades Assistants to work with our client on their current Canberra Airport Project.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience as a Trades Assistant.
- HR and/or Forklift ticket.
- Construction Safety Induction Card (White Card).
- Good communication skills.
- Local Canberra resident or able to travel to Canberra for shifts using own vehicle. (No transport or accommodation provided.)
- Physically fit and strong work ethic
- PPE: Long Sleeve work shirt, long work pants, steel cap boots, hard hat
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.