CELOTTI Workforce is currently seeking an experienced Storeperson to manage onsite inventory control on our civil work site in Goondiwindi.
Our Ideal Candidate:
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes to be successful:
- Civil Labouring Experience
- Experience in logistics, stores or warehousing environment
- Experience sorting through inventory and stock, as well as storing it away in the correct location
- MUST HAVE experience on civil sites
- Must be able and willing to participate in all physical duties
- Current Construction card
- Current Drivers Licence
- Fit/Strong and Capable
If you believe you're the right person for this role, please click APPLY NOW below, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.