An exciting opportunity has become available with our Darwin client. In this role you will have a dual role as; Stores Person and supporting the technical team as a Trades Assistant.
ACCOUNTABILITIES FOR STORES
- Responsible for the despatch and receipt of all goods, in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Picking orders/parts from the stores area, and prepare products for despatch.
- Processing the receipt of orders through database.
- Stock control, which involves a cycle count and a computer based stock adjustment.
- Provide timely and accurate advice and support to staff and customers on stores and dispatch related issues, both orally and in writing where required.
- Interpret information in order to make inventory based decisions.
- Provide assistance to technicians as they perform onsite service and repair work on equipment.
- Assist with confined space requirements
- Cleaning and stripping equipment for quotation.
- Maintain the workshop in an environmentally safe and organised manner and ensures all equipment and tools are maintained and used to standards required.
- Minimum 2 years working in a stores/despatch environment.
- Experience working in the pump industry or an engineering environment would be desirable.
- Current forklift ticket
- Current Drivers licence with clean driving record.
- Good communication skills.
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.