CELOTTI Workforce is currently seeking an ADMINISTRATOR in Seven Hills, NSW. You will work for 38 hours per week, Monday to Friday 7.6 hours per day.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provides clerical support to accounting and finance personnel.
- Prepares, enters, and verifies journal entries. Processes and files invoices.
- Sets up and dispositions all received cash, refunds or payouts. Enters and verifies transactions through an accounts receivable/payable system.
- Sorts and distributes financial reports.
- Responds to questions concerning disbursements, expenses, or billings.
- Processing high volume invoices and payment runs, managing supplier inquiries, supplier master file maintenance, staff expense claims, staff credit cards, reconciling supplier statements, communication with department managers to gain invoice approval, supporting fellow team members in continuous process improvement.
- Minimum 1.5 years experience, typically 3 years experience.
- Candidates should possess previous knowledge and experience in a full function accounts payable role in a high volume environment.
- Experience with SAP is essential.
- You will have a proven ability to get results, work well as part of a team whilst always maintaining and presenting a high level of integrity and professionalism.
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 0410 880 702.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.