Our Ideal Candidate will also require the following:
- Weed control experience including herbicide application, brush cutting, and manual control techniques;
- A demonstrable knowledge of local native plant and weed species and control methods;
- Practical knowledge of work health and safety policies and procedures, risk management practice and principles;
- Ability to manage teams, provide project direction, and train new staff;
- ACDC qualifications;
- White Card (construction induction);
- Strong attention to detail and company values;
- A strong work ethic.
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.