Our client is currently seeking Trade Qualified Electricians to work on their current Canberra Airport Project, the position will be a 5 - 6 week contract with the view of ongoing work until July. The position has an excellent pay rate with accommodation provided for the ideal candidate.
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes to be successful:
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Current Electrical Licence - Trade Qualified
- Construction Safety Induction Card (White Card).
- Good communication skills.
- Able to travel to shifts using own vehicle. (No transport provided.)
- Physically fit and strong work ethic
- PPE: Long Sleeve work shirt, long work pants, steel cap boots, hard hat
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 0402 044 103.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.