- Previous administration experience
- Ability to prioritise high volume of work and work in a fast paced environment.
- Positive attitude with the willingness to learn.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- A genuine care factor for the needs of the internal and external customer.
- Current QLD Driver License
- Able to communicate confidently & effectively with internal & external stake holders
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.