Our National Transport client is looking for an experienced Fleet Controller / Administrator to join their team in Adelaide. The position is a hands on / all rounder role which would suit someone that has previous transport experience and strong computer skills in Excel, Word and Outlook. The position will be approximately 40 hours per with salary $60,000 + for the successful candidate.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- HC Licence is desirable but not essential.
- Use Microsoft Office including but not limited to Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills; and excellent time-management skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Show a sound knowledge of administrative systems and procedures, with a desire for process improvement.
- Ability to be a team player and have good people skills.
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.