An opportunity has become available with our national transport client for a motivated Transport Specialist to join their team in Townsville, QLD.
As the Transport specialist you will play a pivotal role in assisting the team with both various functions in keeping the branch running efficiently and effectively.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Helping with relocation and maintenance of trucks and trailers.
- Maintaining database, plant control and tracking systems.
- Servicing clients in proactive and timely manner.
- Completing associated data entry and paperwork
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Use Microsoft Office including but not limited to Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills; and excellent time-management skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Show a sound knowledge of administrative systems and procedures, with a desire for process improvement.
- HC Licence is desirable but not essential.
- Ability to be a team player and have good people skills.
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.