Our client is currently seeking a full-time driver to join their Chinchilla based team. In this role you will be working a 40 hr working week, Monday to Friday.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- MC Licence preferred - minimum 2 years driving experience
- Hiab/Crane truck experience (highly desirable)
- Previous skip, liquid and hook lift experience (desirable)
- Forklift ticket (desirable)
- Mechanical knowledge would be advantageous - ability to assess breakdown requirements
- Be self-motivated and dedicated to meeting client needs
- Commitment to maintaining clean and safe work practices and environment
- Ability to work both within a team and autonomously, including the ability to work unsupervised
- Knowledge of the Surat Basin and surrounding areas
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol testing
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.