Our National client is currently seeking experienced HR or HC truck drivers to join their Chinchilla based facility. In this role you will be working Monday to Friday, 35-45 hours per week. This role is a temp to perm placement if candidate is suitable and a suitable fit for business.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- HR or MC Licence preferred - minimum 2 years driving experience
- Hiab/Crane truck experience (highly desirable)
- Forklift ticket (desirable)
- Mechanical knowledge would be advantageous - ability to assess breakdown requirements
- Be self-motivated and dedicated to meeting client needs
- Commitment to maintaining clean and safe work practices and environment
- Ability to work both within a team and autonomously, including the ability to work unsupervised
- Knowledge of the Surat Basin and surrounding areas
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol testing
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.