Celotti Workforce is currently seeking an experienced Welding Supervisor for a busy structural steel fabrication workshop, for supervision of 15 plus FCAW welding personnel, based at Crestmead, Qld.
Our Ideal Candidate:
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes to be successful:
- Trade Qualifications
- Recent experience in a welding supervisory role
- FCAW welding experience with structural steel
- Ability to interpret workshop drawings to determine the method of welding required on each project
- To be responsible for the quality of workmanship produced by the team
- Ability to demonstrate a safe work record and an understanding of OH&S requirements
- Strong verbal communication and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivation and determination to succeed
- Be available to work overtime and weekends, when required
- This will be an ongoing role for the right applicant
The payrate will be between $37/hour plus penalties, and the successful applicant will work Monday to Friday with overtime as per workload requirements.
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY NOW below, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.