CELOTTI WORKFORCE is seeking an experience Workshop Administrator. This role is a full time position working a 38hour week.
In this role you will be liaising with the Workshop team providing them administrative support and ensuring compliance met.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Provide administrative support to the Service Team
- Perform invoice processing procedure including opening and closing of jobs
- Create Purchase Orders and input into system and authorise for payment
- Create quotes
- Contractor management
- Allocating of work orders
- Ensure compliance with the relevant OH&S requirements
- Proven ability to use Microsoft Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent time management skills
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.