Our Ideal Candidate:
- Trade qualifications. (2-3 years)
- Workshop experience
- Construction Safety Induction Card (White Card).
- Be physically fit and have a strong work ethic.
- Own transport/Drivers Licence
- Must be able to pass a weld test - bare wire, MIG welds
What we can offer you:
- Weekly wages
- Penalties paid on overtime
- Immediate start
- Ongoing work
- Ongoing support from our Celotti Workforce offices
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY NOW below, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.