An opportunity has become available to join our national transport client as a Workshop Manager based in Perth WA.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- You will control all workshop activities reporting directly to the Branch manager and the National Workshop Manager of the company.
- Action and delegate work for 24/7 services and breakdowns
- Completing associated data entry and paperwork
- 5-10 Years Workshop Experience.
- Relevant trade qualifications
- Knowledge with Repairs and maintenance in line with National Standards and Company Policies and Procedures
- Ability to allocate workshop activities.
- Ability to be a team player and have good people skills.
- Liaise with suppliers and sub-contractors to maintain cost efficiencies.
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.