Our client is currently seeking an experienced Workshop Manager to join their Richlands based facility. This position offers a competitive salary and company vehicle.
Job Tasks and responsibilities:
- Undertake Repairs and Maintenance to company equipment & vehicles
- Mentor all workshop staff and apprentices in best work practices
- Daily planning of work to maximise workshop output.
- Maintaining workshop budgets and costings are kept within guidelines
- Purchasing and ordering of materials
- Ensure all paperwork is completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Build relationships with internal and external customers
- Ensure the workshop is safe and clean to meet statutory regulations
- Coordinate third party service providers
- Actively engage and take ownership of the company’s direction to safety and compliance
- Liaise with new and existing customers
Skills and experience:
- 3-5 years post trade experience in a leadership role
- Qualified Heavy transport Mechanic is essential
- Forklift License is desirable
- HR/MC License preferred
- Ability to work autonomously and unsupervised
- Above average levels of customer service
- Highly motivated, along with strong team building skills
- Intermediate computer literacy and keyboarding skills
- Must be available to work Monday to Friday
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.