Our transport client is currently seeking an experienced permanent Workshop Manager to join their Greater Western Sydney operations. In this role you will be managing/overseeing an operational and administration team as well as continuing to drive business in your sector.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum five years’ experience in a leadership role
- Ability to lead, mentor and monitor maintenance personnel
- Experience with creating maintenance schedules and reporting via electronic maintenance system(s)
- Heavy transport vehicle experience
- Dedicated, adaptable and forward thinking approach
- Proven track record of high standard of quality and safety
- HR truck and Forklift licence desirable but not essential
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY NOW below, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.